If you’re a Dell or EMC customer, you’re likely concerned on about the acquisition’s impact on product roadmaps, strategic partnerships, and channel delivery. Now’s the time to take a good hard look at where you are, where you want to be, and who you can trust to help you get there.
Competitive differentiation requires business transformation
In an idea economy, anyone has the power to disrupt an industry. Uber burst on to the scene in 2011 and by late 2015 had expanded to over 80 cities and worth an estimated $62.5 billion (Bloomberg Business). You could be the next Uber if:
(1) You leverage technology to rapidly transform your business.
(2) You choose the right partner for your journey.
Make the Smart Choice
Businesses need to transform their existing systems and platforms to meet the new realities of an idea economy. HPE is the market leader in enabling transformation, focusing on four strategic areas.
- Transform to a Hybrid Infrastructure: Define, power, and optimize the right mix of hybrid infrastructure to create competitive differentiation.
- Protect Your Digital Enterprise: Secure your digital interactions, detect and manage inevitable breaches, and safeguard business continuity and regulatory compliance.
- Empower the Data-driven Organization: Merge traditional Business Intelligence with Big Data analytics to increase customer engagement and drive business growth.
- Enable Workplace Productivity: Redefine the workplace to empower employees, create a differentiated experience, and reduce costs.