In today’s evolving marketplace, the size of the business isn’t everything. Any company—from the smallest to the largest—can make an impact and drive toward growth and greater competitive advantage. To reach those goals, you need to take advantage of new technologies. And for countless organizations today, the cloud is the key to success.
Deploying the right IT solutions for your business
As a small or midsize business, you might think the cloud is not applicable to your company’s needs. But as technologies continue to evolve, cloud services can be tailored to meet the needs of any company, regardless of size. You need to The key is identifying which services/workloads to run in the cloud and which core business applications should remain on-premises and run on traditional IT infrastructure. This type of hybrid delivery platform can support your business today and for the long term.
Hybrid IT delivery platforms are based on open standards, built on a common architecture with unified management and security, and offer full service portability across deployment models. If you’re concerned about navigating the path to hybrid IT, these are the things you should consider to get started:
· Identify where each service/workload should run—on-premises or in the public or private cloud
· Create a cloud transition plan/strategy
· Ensure compatibility across the hybrid environment
· Understand the impacts on network performance and bandwidth
· Estimate the cost of moving to the cloud and hybrid IT
· Understand the skillsets required
· Identify compliance and regulatory requirements
· Create a plan for ensuring system uptime/business continuity
Another key success factor is working with a trusted partner that offers the right vision, technology, and people to complement your strengths and help you achieve your objectives. Rather than move to the cloud and hybrid IT on your own—and manage all the steps and variables yourself—you can work with the cloud experts at Hewlett Packard Enterprise. Together with HPE’s channel partners, you can determine the right-fit products and solutions for accelerating delivery of fast, agile, cost-effective services that will drive your business’ growth, including:
· HPE Servers—Including the HPE ProLiant family of servers or HPE Just Right IT Flex-Bundles.
· HPE Storage—Such as storage for virtualization, file sharing, backup, data protection, Microsoft Exchange, and Microsoft SQL Server.
· HPE Networking—Whether wireless or wired, HPE Networking is simple, reliable, and affordable.
· HPE Services—Trust the experts at HPE to help you achieve your targeted business results.
To find out more about your journey to hybrid IT, talk to your HPE channel partner today. You can also learn more at http://www8.hp.com/us/en/business-solutions/smb/