Just when cloud computing seems inevitable as the dominant force in IT, it’s time to move on because we’re not quite at the end-state of digital transformation. Far from it.
Now's the time to prepare for the post-cloud world.
It’s not that cloud computing is going away. It’s that we need to be ready for making the best of IT productivity once cloud in its many forms become so pervasive as to be mundane, the place where all great IT innovations must go.
You may also be interested in:
- India Smart Cities Mission shows IoT potential for improving quality of life at vast scale
- The next line of defense—How new security leverages virtualization to counter sophisticated threats
- Why effective IoT adoption is a team sport, and how to become a player
- How AI, IoT and blockchain will shake up procurement and supply chains
- Logicalis chief technologist defines the new ideology of hybrid IT
- TasmaNet ups its cloud game to deliver a regional digital services provider solution
- Converged IoT systems: Bringing the data center to the edge of everything
- IDOL-powered appliance delivers better decisions via comprehensive business information searches
- OCSL sets its sights on the Nirvana of hybrid IT—attaining the right mix of hybrid cloud for its clients
- Fast acquisition of diverse unstructured data sources makes IDOL API tools a star at LogitBot
- How lastminute.com uses machine learning to improve travel bookings user experience
- Veikkaus digitally transforms as it emerges as new combined Finnish national gaming company