Certification & Learning News
HPE ASE - Synergy Solutions Integrator V1 certification now available
Acquire practical integration skills to expand your HPE Synergy Solutions capability
The HPE ASE – Synergy Solutions Integrator V1 validates that you can expertly design, configure and integrate HPE's composable infrastructure and Synergy solutions into a customer environment. It also verifies your knowledge of the architectural model and ability to configure software-defined, composable infrastructure across storage, compute and networks.
Partners aiming to achieve this certification will also benefit from the Integrating HPE Synergy Solutions, Rev. 17.31 course (ID: 01092982) to prepare them for the HPE0-S50 exam. This course features 80% lab-intensive training and only 20% lecture time with real-world use cases and hands-on exercises such as:
- Using HPE OneView to explore the Synergy 12000 Frame, management bays, Composer, Image Streamer, Storage/Compute/Fabric Interconnect Modules
- Deploying cloud-native workloads in containers
- Configuring application workloads with Chef
- Using the Synergy Planning Tool and Sales Builder for Windows to configure and quote
Find out more about this certification requirements and prerequisites.
Learn how to configure, implement and install HPE Synergy solutions
HPE Press Study Guide to help prepare for the HPE ASE Synergy Solutions Integrator V3 certification is now available
Learn at your own pace and prepare for the HPE ASE Synergy Solutions Integrator V3 certification exam (HPE0-S50). The certification validates that you have the skills and expertise to configure, implement and install HPE Synergy solutions; it serves to position you and your organization as a trusted HPE Synergy advisor to customers.
This practical guide provides a valuable on-the-job reference for anyone involved in integrating HPE Synergy Solutions into a customer environment. There is in-depth coverage of the following topics:
- planning and design;
- installation, configuration, and set up;
- troubleshooting; and
- managing, monitoring, and maintaining Synergy solutions using current tools such as HPE OneView.