Are you sure that your endpoint data is properly protected? Can you access it from different devices at any time of the day? Would your organization survive a Ransomware attack or would you need to pay the ransom? If your answer to any of these questions is anything less than a resounding “Yes!” you’ll want to join us for this 30-minute interactive demo of HPE Connected MX.
HPE Connected MX is a secure cloud based endpoint data protection solution that enables organizations to continuously protect information generated by an increasingly mobile workforce. It offers business continuity during ransomware attacks, centralized control and accessibility of endpoint information, and highly secure protection of where that information ultimately resides. This endpoint backup and recovery solution sets itself apart with unique set of features, which include:
- Continuous data protection
- WAN optimization with block level deduplication at source
- Military grade AES 256 bit encryption of data during transit and storage
- Support for customer-managed encryption keys
- Policy defined access of endpoint information on any device with support for Android, iOS, and web browsers
- Point-in-time restore of data
- Extensible file versioning and retention policies
- Policy driven file sync and share that protect sensitive information such as PII
Register for a live demo today!