Mark your calendar to join us on
January 30-31, 2018
Please join us for the HPE Servers Expert Day on January 30 and 31. You’ll have the opportunity to join the platform and connect with the best and the brightest minds focused on server IT infrastructure.
Join the conversation to learn more about HPE Servers features and functions, and have your questions answered. Our Server Experts will be glad to reply to all your questions, queries and comments instantly!
What is an Online Expert Day?
Online Expert Day is an event when HPE product, R&D and Support team members join our online forums to answer your technical questions. Online Expert Days give you a chance to talk directly with the HPE Experts!
What products are covered during the Servers Expert Day event?
- BladeSystem – Server Blades, Storage Blades, Network Blades, Virtual Connect
- ProLiant ML / DL Servers
We’ll share our knowledge on the best ways to:
- Troubleshoot those HPE Server challenges
- Handle any hardware and software compatibility challenges
- Implement planning, installation, setup and configuration, such as
- Part number identification
- OS compatibility, software solutions
- Diagnostic tools, utilities, error codes, LEDs and log analysis
How does the Online Expert Day event work?
Log in to the HPE Servers Forum and create new posts to ask your questions:
- From: Jan. 30, 2018, at 7 a.m. EST / 12 p.m. GMT
- To: Jan. 31, 2018, at 7a.m. EST / 12 p.m. GMT
HPE Experts will be online in the forum and will do their best to answer your questions.
Make sure you check the box: “email me when someone replies” in case the HPE Experts need more information from you.