Jumpstarting a Connect Chapter
Thank you for your interest in starting a local/regional Connect Chapter. Here are a few steps you need to take to get things going. Connect staff is dedicated to your successful launch!
1. Request a meeting with the Connect chapters’ team at email@example.com. During that call, we will discuss:
a. Identifying and assigning an HPE liaison.
b. Roles and responsibilities.
c. Chapter affiliation agreement
d. Chapter leader calls
e. Possible date and location for a first meeting
2. Complete and return the Chapter Affiliation Agreement.
3. Once location and date are agreed upon, Connect will coordinate the meeting with speakers, sponsors, registration and an audience acquisition campaign.
4. Connect will provide an event banner, giveaways and a presentation on Connect member benefits at your event!
5. After the first event, you can determine the frequency, location, topic for your events. Connect will continue to provide support with registration/audience acquisition and content (speakers).
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.