Jumpstarting a Connect Chapter
Thank you for your interest in starting a local/regional Connect Chapter. Here are a few steps you need to take to get things going. Connect staff is dedicated to your successful launch!
1. Request a meeting with the Connect chapters’ team at firstname.lastname@example.org. During that call, we will discuss:
a. Identifying and assigning an HPE liaison.
b. Roles and responsibilities.
c. Chapter affiliation agreement
d. Chapter leader calls
e. Possible date and location for a first meeting
2. Complete and return the Chapter Affiliation Agreement.
3. Once location and date are agreed upon, Connect will coordinate the meeting with speakers, sponsors, registration and an audience acquisition campaign.
4. Connect will provide an event banner, giveaways and a presentation on Connect member benefits at your event!
5. After the first event, you can determine the frequency, location, topic for your events. Connect will continue to provide support with registration/audience acquisition and content (speakers).
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
Vancouver | Montreal | Toronto
The new world in which everything computes is an opportunity for the enterprise and the enterprising. It offers oceans of data, distilled in real time for immediate value. Let us help you succeed in your transformation to the digitized world, so that everything computes for you, and your business just works.
In June, thousands of customers and partners joined us in Las Vegas for our annual Discover conference. It was a week full of exciting sessions, product updates, and announcements. This fall, we’re bringing all the best sessions from Discover, along with all the exciting news and latest announcements to your city. Join us to hear from our HPE executives and experts on all the new innovations to help enterprises of all sizes succeed in your transformation to the digitized world.