It takes the on-going dedication of many volunteers to make a user group successful. Connect prides itself in being a volunteer-driven organization dedicated to HPE Business Technology products and services. Our volunteers are an integral part of the organization and contribute to its success by setting the direction for programs, events, and service offerings.
Connect volunteers are the forefront of the organization and work directly with key members of the community and HPE. As a result, the knowledge gained from serving as a volunteer will improve the way you do business and your bottom line.
Volunteering offers a unique chance for professional and personal growth, and it’s easy to become involved in the Connect community. Connect offers a variety of opportunities at all levels, including short term projects like task forces or special projects, to longer term commitments like serving on the Board of Directors.
- The Connect Board of Directors
- Connect Program Committees
- Connect Special Interest Groups
- Connect Chapters
- Speaking Opportunities at webcasts, regional events, and conferences
- Writing opportunities for articles in The Connection, Connect-Converge, and or monthly enewsletter, Connect Now. We are always interested in hearing your own testimonials regarding an HPE product or service
Volunteer Benefits/Return on Investment
- Gain invaluable networking contacts
- Give back to your fellow Connect members
- Develop management & leadership skills
- Be recognized as a leader within the Connect Community
- Gain additional exposure for your company within HPE
- You must be a Connect member in good standing
- You must be able to commit the requisite amount of time to the program
- You must have an interest in the program you wish to support
If you are interested in becoming a Connect volunteer, please complete the Volunteer Interest Form.